Inspiring English Teachers - Secondary School
We are looking for an inspiring English teacher with experience across the entire Secondary school age range. Experience of teaching drama and/or leading student debating teams would be highly desirable.
Secondary School -Teacher of English
• Experience in an outcomes-based education system preferred (e.g. UK, IB, etc.)
• Applicants must have a Bachelor’s degree in English, and a recognised teaching qualification (e.g. B.Ed, PGCE)
• Non-native English speakers must have IELTS 7.5 or higher
• Good communication and IT skills are key requirements
• Experience of teaching in an international setting is desirable, but not essential
We offer a competitive, tax free package and place emphasis on professional development.
Interested applicants, should forward a full CV by email to: email@example.com
PLEASE PUT “ENGLISH 2018” AS THE SUBJECT OF YOUR E-MAIL
While we thank all candidates, only those shortlisted will be contacted via email.
Dubai International Academy (DIA), rated by KHDA as an outstanding school in 2015-2016, caters to students from KG1 to IB Diploma.
We offer a rigorous curriculum and a rich language programme in an international setting based on the three prestigious programmes from the Geneva-based International Baccalaureate – Primary Years Programme (IB-PYP), Middle Years Programme (IB-MYP) and Diploma Programme (IB-DP). In fact, we were the first school in the U.A.E authorised by the International Baccalaureate to offer the full continuum of the IB curriculum.
Please visit our website to learn more about our schools. www.innoventureseducation.com