TEACHER OF ENGLISH (MPS)
Starting September 2017
We are looking to appoint an outstanding English teacher to join our current English team. Governors appointed a new Executive Headteacher in October 2016 and you will be joining the school at an exciting time as we are on a journey to become beyond outstanding. This is a full-time post but part-time hours would be considered.
Do you have the drive, high standards and passion to ensure our students make a real difference to their outcomes and life chances?
Do you possess the following attributes?
· Ability to be an exceptional member of staff with clear capacity and the desire to improve
· Potential to progress in your career
· Possession of a wide range of skills to support our staff, students, parents and community towards excellence
· The skills, experience and ability to gain the confidence of students and staff
· Professional presence, capability and clarity with an excellent demonstration of the ability to motivate and empower
· A clear sense of fun, energy, drive and passion
You will be able to plan and deliver stimulating and challenging lessons whilst setting appropriate and challenging work for all abilities. We are looking for someone who is committed to working with colleagues across the school who is committed and ambitious for their own professional development.
If you would like an informal conversation with Mr Bowkett prior to applying, or to arrange a visit please contact Mrs Jill Belcher, Director of Operations and Business to arrange an appointment by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
You should complete an online application form through the WM Jobs website. Online application forms only will be accepted for this vacancy. If you have a disability and require assistance in making an application or have experienced a problem whilst applying for a position, please contact the HR Resourcing Team on 01384 811300 (option 1) or via e-mail to HR Resourcing@dudley.gov.uk. Online facilities for job applications are available at public libraries within the Dudley Borough.
The above post requires an enhanced disclosure in accordance with the Protection of Children Act 1999.
Closing date: Monday 3rd July 2017 – 12.00 noon
Applications will be considered on receipt