Bridlington School’s English Department is a warm and welcoming team. We pride ourselves on our commitment to and relationships with our students. We achieve respectable results and ensure that all students have the opportunity to enjoy and excel in English. We are looking to appoint an enthusiastic and inspiring English teacher to join our ‘family’ from September 2021.
Bridlington School is located within an easy commutable distance from Hull, York and Scarborough. Bridlington is a coastal town in East Yorkshire with beaches on your doorstep.
- demonstrate high standards of teaching and learning
- teach English Language and Literature to KS3 and GCSE
- be a form tutor and support the academic and pastoral development of your tutor group.
Appointment is subject to an Enhanced check from the Disclosure and Barring Service.
Application pack available from Jan Elmhirst/Sarah Knight,
- tel (01262) 672593
- email firstname.lastname@example.org
- visit www.bridlingtonschool.co.uk or www.recruiteastriding.co.uk
Post No: BRIDENG
Closing Date: 12 noon 19th May 2021
Interview Date: w/c 24th May - If you have not heard from the school by this date please assume that your application has been unsuccessful.
East Riding of Yorkshire Council is pursuing equality of opportunity in employment.
The council is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and vulnerable adults.
East Riding of Yorkshire
- Mainstream school with state - voluntary controlled funding
- Secondary School
- Students of mixed gender, age 11 - 18 years