Teacher of English
September 2022 or before
We want you! If you love literature and enjoy working students, you will join an amazing, friendly, aspirational but supportive family who will care about you and your wellbeing. We are a team with a difference; visit and you will feel the find out. We want a teacher of English with excellent subject knowledge to join our English department. This post would suit a newly qualified teacher or a more experienced teacher seeking a new challenge. May consider applications from unqualified teachers who are keen to gain qualified teacher status.
We aim to recruit staff who:
- Are excited by their role and by the prospect of challenging young people to achieve their very best
- Love the processes of teaching and learning and are keen to continually develop their own skills;
- Recognise that teaching can be a demanding job and react positively to those demands;
- Will subscribe to the ethos of the Academy and be committed to get the very best from our students;
- Take every opportunity, in and out of the classroom, to talk to students, model expected behaviours and build positive relationships;
- Remain at the forefront of pedagogy, educational research and debate.
- See themselves as having the potential to become school leaders of the future.
Closing Date: 9.00am Monday 13th December 2021
Interviews: Details to be decided
Pre-Application enquiries are encouraged, please contact Holly Skidmore Director of English via email at Holly.Skidmore@bexhillacademy.org
We want to reassure applicants that effective measures have been implemented to ensure the health and wellbeing of all candidate’s staff and students whilst on academy premises during the Covid Pandemic. Thank you for your cooperation during this difficult time.
Please see our website www.bexhillacademy.org under ‘community’ and then ‘vacancies’ for more details. Please note that we do not accept CVs or approaches from agencies. Completed Bexhill Academy teacher application forms should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Bexhill Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young children, therefore all positions are subject to an Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check (DBS).