If you are looking for an exciting place to work with dedicated staff, positive learners and supportive parents then join us. We are looking for an enthusiastic teacher of English to join our team of specialist staff. We welcome applications from NQT's and those more experienced. There are opportunities to teach across all the key stages with English Literature and Language being popular choices at A Level. The successful candidate will be able to promote their love of the subject and spark students interest and enable them to reach their full potential.
As an academy which is part of the Good Shepherd Trust we offer salaries above the Surrey Pay Scales. Along with your salary there are a number of attractive benefits which include:
• On site parking and easy access to London via road and public transport
• To support staff development, contributions are given towards further professional development such as a Master's
• Childcare vouchers
• Cycle2work scheme with up to 32% off a bike
• Overseas sponsorship for the right candidate
Discount schemes which offer:
• Up to 10% off your next holiday
• 20% off a new mobile contract
• 40% off cinema tickets
• Discounts at a range of high street shops such as Boots, Topshop, Apple and many more.
Christ's College is a thriving 11-18 school serving the non-Christian and Christian community of Guildford, Woking and the surrounding areas. We are proud of our Church heritage and hope that this has helped us to create an environment that is inclusive and supportive of all. The school is growing in numbers and has been significantly oversubscribed for the last three years. Our aim for the children at Christ’s College is that they should develop the character traits of perseverance, resilience and optimism. Applications will be reviewed as they are received and we may interview suitable candidates earlier than the date below.
Closing date for applications - Monday, 21st May - 12.00 noon
Interviews will be held during the week beginning Monday 21st May
If you would like to tour the school or have further questions please contact email@example.com or by telephone on 01483 537 373.