We are looking for a creative and versatile individual to delight and inspire our pupils! This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced or newly qualified teacher.
Applications are invited for January 2017 appointment.
The post attracts an SEN Allowance of £2,084 pa.
We welcome applications from Newly Qualified Teachers and will provide strong professional support. The post of English Teacher could potentially be combined with responsibility for Behaviour Support. Management time will be provided alongside a TLR payment of £2,640 pa.
Greenwood School is a Pupil Referral Unit, catering for KS3 and KS4 students referred by secondary schools in the New Forest.
We are looking for an enthusiastic teacher, sympathetic to the needs of students who may have been excluded from mainstream school for behaviour reasons or who are medically unwell. The core purpose of the school is to maximise the academic achievement of our pupils while addressing their individual social and emotional needs.
We offer you: -
- Ofsted – “A Good school, with Outstanding behaviour”
- £5.5m brand new building, with state of the art ICT, set in a lovely, leafy setting
- Strong academic focus and complete commitment to pupil progress and wellbeing
- A very supportive and stable staff team, with humility, empathy and unceasing enthusiasm
You will have: -
- A personal mission to improve the life chances of young people
- Versatile experience, a good sense of humour and the drive to deliver outstanding results
- The knowledge and skills to establish high quality teaching and learning
- Good behaviour management and sensitivity to individual needs
Application Procedure Further information can be obtained by contacting Karen Fisher at the Centre on 02380 423827 or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: 30/11/2016