Are you looking for a school that is keen to support your development, one in which you will be encouraged to stretch yourself and try new initiatives? If so, we would love to show you our school. Set in the Chiltern Hills yet only a 30-minute train ride from central London, Hazlemere is a great place to live and work. You will be joining the School at an exciting time following a large development and increase in student numbers.
We are seeking to appoint a dynamic Teacher of English to contribute to the development of this successful area.
We are looking for a person who has:
- A belief in the ability of all students to achieve
- A desire to see continuous school improvement
- A passion for raising student achievement
- A potential to teach at all key stages
- A commitment to teamwork and a sense of fun
A commitment to team work and a sense of fun In return you will receive:
- A comprehensive induction and CPD programme
- Opportunities to further develop your skills and expertise
- An additional R&R of £2,000 for (fixed for 3 years only)
The successful candidate will be subject to an enhanced DBS check.
We welcome applications regardless of age, gender, ethnicity or religion.
Sir William Ramsay is committed to the protection and safety of its students and staff.
A job description and personal spec along with the application form are available either on our website at www.swr.school or contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Please complete the application form and email it to Michelle French (Head’s PA) at email@example.com
Closing Date: 0900 Monday 27th January 2020