The Park ESC has an exciting opportunity for a teacher of English to join our team from September 2018 and make a great contribution to transforming the learning and lives of our students. We require a creative team player to take on this role. The successful applicant will have excellent interpersonal skills and will maintain a relentless focus on teaching and learning and raising achievement. A TLR may be payable to the suitable candidate with leadership experience.
Our ideal candidate will;
- Have excellent strategies for passing on your knowledge and getting the best outcomes from young learners
- Have a calm, patient, empathetic manner
- Align with and actively promote our shared values and vision
- Have the highest of expectations and aspirations for themselves and others
- Consistently strive for excellence in order to ensure that all students are challenged to be the very best they can be
- Lead, motivate and inspire others within a culture of respect, dignity and celebration
- Be an innovative, creative and strategic thinker
- Demonstrate a proactive and collaborative approach to working with others
- Be highly efficient and effective
- Use data to identify and track the progress of vulnerable groups/students
- Have excellent leadership and management skills
- Have the knowledge, skills and commitment to transform the lives of our students
The Park ESC is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and the successful applicant will be required to undertake DBS disclosure at the enhanced level. The post is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974.
Closing date: Monday 26th March 2018 at midday
Interviews to be held Tuesday 17th April 2018
The Park Education Support Centre is a pupil referral unit based on two sites, KS3 at Field View Road Potters Bar and KS4 students at High Street Potters Bar. Teachers from the unit work with a range of pupils of differing abilities, meeting their educational needs whilst waiting for permanent school places. The Park ESC is committed to safeguarding, the equality of opportunity and promoting the welfare of children, and expect all staff to share this commitment. Any offer of employment will be subject to a satisfactory check supplied by the Disclosure and Barring Service. The check will include any caution, reprimands or final warnings as well as convictions.
For more information and to apply online : www.teachinherts.com
Field View Road
The Park ESC
KS3 & Outreach Centre