Required for September 2018 for this oversubscribed “outstanding” school (Ofsted, 2007, 2013). Applications welcomed from experienced or newly qualified teachers.
Our flourishing English Department comprises 13 full time and 4 part time teachers.
We offer ~
- An opportunity to join a high achieving and supportive department
- The department teaches 'A' Level Literature and Media Studies
- Excellent resources for all key stages
- Good opportunities for career progression
- “Students enjoy coming to school and feel safe and behave extremely well” (Ofsted)
Information about the school and how to apply is available on our website under Vacancies. Please note references will be taken up in advance. The school is close to good transport links.
Closing date: Wednesday 18th April 2018.
The Heathland School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff, governors and volunteers to share this commitment. This appointment is subject to an Enhanced DBS check.