Holloway School is a vibrant and exciting place to work, with a staff who are committed to making a difference to the lives of young people. The school is rapidly progressing and it provides outstanding professional development for staff at all levels.
We require a highly motivated and talented English teacher to join our vibrant, energetic and expanding department. The successful applicant will have the opportunity to teach across the full attainment range at Key Stages 3 and 4. This position is to cover a maternity leave.
- High quality leadership development
- An excellent learning environment and ICT facilities
- Outstanding classroom facilities
- A supportive culture with a focus on high expectations
- State of the art sports facilities including a fitness suite and swimming pool, available for staff to use
Our school is committed to the principle of equality of opportunity and to the safeguarding of children. All appointments are subject to a satisfactory enhanced DBS check.