TEACH ENGLISH IN JAPAN
We are looking for several enthusiastic, energetic graduates to teach young children (3-15 years old) in our schools across Japan (Tokyo, Hiroshima and Kyushu) from September 2018 (12-month contracts).
If you like children, have an outgoing attitude and would like to experience a year or more in Japan, we would very much like to hear from you. Teaching/TEFL experience is desirable, but not necessary as training is provided. If you enjoy working with children, you will be able to gain valuable overseas teaching experience in an uplifting and vibrant environment.
· Fully furnished, rent free single apartments (air conditioner / washing machine / telephone / printer / WIFI etc).
· Good salary and flight allowance.
· Paid orientation/training in Japan prior to contract.
· Health Insurance.
· 32.5 contract hours per 5-day working week
· Full, on-going support before, during and after your contract.
Only successful applicants for interview (to take place in London (June 30 2018)) will be notified. Must be UK resident and be able to attend our London interview in person. (We do not offer telephone or video interviews). Capped travel expenses for interview are reimbursed.