We are looking for a KS4 English Teacher to work with a range of pupils who are not currently attending mainstream education, and who can be challenging to support and motivate. Our pupils have specific needs and barriers to learning; the post holder will be working across both our SEMH and Alternative Provisions.
You will need to be patient, good humoured, calm and resilient. This is an excellent opportunity to make a real difference to the future of young people in a demanding, but rewarding area of education.
This is a wonderful opportunity for a qualified, enthusiastic and passionate teacher to join our Academies, with the ability to inspire and motivate pupils. The post will offer the opportunity to contribute to the development of English across the curriculum. Our strength is in meeting the diverse needs of challenging pupils.
You will be an inspirational teacher and effective communicator with strong interpersonal skills. You will have the motivation to ensure that pupils not only receive a high quality learning experience, but also achieve their full potential.
We are seeking to appoint a talented and committed teacher with the ability to:
· Lead and enthuse pupils in your subject area leading to national accreditation
· Work as part of a dynamic team to raise the aspirations of our pupils
· Teach across the full age and attainment range
· Be committed to improving English together with functional skills across the age and ability range of the school
· Be passionate about improving life chances for our pupils beyond school