Smart Teachers is seeking a qualified, caring and compassionate Teacher of English Language and Literature with Drama for a position at Dulwich College International.
This is an extraordinary opportunity to be part of a pioneering team in one of the most established and reputable international schools.
Dulwich College International is committed to Teach Worldwise, providing an excellent opportunity for teachers to grow professionally with a focus on pedagogical leadership.
Teacher of English Language and Literature with Drama - WEB2001-542118CB
About the role:
- Be a highly effective and dynamic teacher as well as a team-player.
- Be able to inspire their students with a genuine commitment to academic and personal development.
- Be committed to shaping and delivering a stimulating English Language and Litreature curriculum.
- August 2020 Start Date
- Hold a Bachelor’s Degree in Education or Degree in Speciality plus Diploma of Education, PGCE or equivalent.
- Have at least 2 years experience teaching English Language and Literature
- Have experience teaching Secondary Drama
- Current Teacher Registration in home country
- Able to obtain relevant Police Checks
- Able to provide a minimum of two professional references
About the Package:
- Competitive pay and remuneration
- Full Time, Fixed Term 3 Year Contract
- Housing Allowances, return flights home at the start and end of each year of your contract
- Comprehensive medical coverage
- Extensive learning and development opportunities
In order to apply for this role please email your CV to email@example.com quoting reference number WEB2001-542118CB. Alternatively, click the ‘APPLY’ link below.
Please note only suitable applicants will be contacted.
We are committed to developing supportive and safe learning environments
Dulwich College International is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all the students in our care and expects all applicants to share this commitment. We follow safe recruitment practices which are aligned to the recommendations of the International Task Force on Child Protection. We hold ourselves to a high standard of effective recruiting practices with specific attention to child protection. All appointments are subject to an interview, identity checks, criminal record checks, and successful references.