Passionate about English?
Wanting to move your career to the next level and join a team who are enthusiastic, committed and talented?
If so…we want to hear from you!
ASPIRE, GROW, SUCCEED
Applications are invited from experienced teachers and those seeking their first appointment.
We wish to appoint a dynamic and innovative Teacher of English who is an outstanding teacher, passionate about their subject, brings fresh ideas, and will work hard alongside the Curriculum Leader in leading a committed team to realise excellent progress and attainment for all students in Key Stage 4 and 5.
The successful post holder will:
- Have an infectious enthusiasm for teaching English.
- Have the ability to obtain strong outcomes at Key Stages 3, 4 and 5.
- Have a passion for learning and teaching and be committed to improving classroom practice.
- Embrace the current changes to the curriculum and drive up progress and outcomes.
- Have a professional drive, energy, determination and aspiration.
- Have the ability to inspire, engage and enthuse students, staff and the wider community.
- Collaborate and work with all staff across school.
We will offer:
- A talented and committed staff team fully supportive of each other.
- A Headteacher, Leadership Team and Governing Body committed to creating a school of outstanding practice.
- The opportunity to grow in your teaching practice and work with young people in a truly comprehensive, multi-cultural community environment.
- Excellent professional development opportunities.
- Fantastic building resources and facilities
If you share our values, ambition, have a proven track record and relish a new challenge, we look forward to receiving your application.
For further information about the school, please visit www.allertongrange.com
If you wish to apply, please email: email@example.com to request an application pack, or telephone 0113 393 0304 leaving your postal address.
Closing date: 20 January 2019.
Allerton Grange is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of our students, and expects all staff, Governors and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be subject to an enhanced DBS and safeguarding recruitment checks.
We are also an equal opportunities employer and positively encourage applications from all suitably qualified candidates.