Will you 'Dare to Excel' and join The Deepings School?
We are looking for an inspirational individual to join our school in the heart of The Deepings, a vibrant, growing community in South Lincolnshire. We are an 11-18 mixed comprehensive school with the full ability range.
You will have:
- a good degree and Qualified Teacher Status
- the ability to motivate and inspire students of all abilities and from all backgrounds
- a passion for your subject which shows in your classroom practice
- the ability to guide students through their academic and personal development.
We offer you the opportunity to share our positive, professional, people centered and performance focused outlook by joining:
- a hard-working and progressive team of over 200 teaching and support staff
- a popular, oversubscribed school with an adventurous approach to learning and life at the heart of all we do
- a member of the CfBT Schools Trust.
Applications must be on a school application form. CVs will not be accepted.
The Deepings School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS.
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer and we welcome applications from all sections of the community.