Consistently high achieving, we are a friendly boys’ grammar school in Sleaford with a co-educational sixth form and are part of the Sleaford Joint Sixth Form.
The successful candidate will:
• deliver and foster outstanding teaching and learning
• be able to inspire, support and challenge students up to A Level standard
• be passionate about teaching and the teaching of English
• Excellent opportunities for personal and professional development
• A warm, welcoming, collegiate atmosphere
• Highly motivated, intelligent students who are a pleasure to teach
• A genuinely committed, supportive and successful team of teachers
• The benefits and opportunities of being part of the Robert Carre Trust, including free gym membership and free parking
• Relocation expenses for the right candidate
Please return application form available on our website: www.carres.uk , along with a letter of up to two sides of A4 outlining your suitability for the role to the Headteacher
Closing Date: Monday 30 March 2020
Interviews: week commencing Monday 30 March 2020
We reserve the right to interview candidates prior to the closing date.
As part of the Robert Carre Trust we are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff to share this commitment and to undergo enhanced DBS checks.