Teacher(s) of English
Start Date: January 2018/ as soon as possible
We are seeking an inspirational classroom practitioner(s) with strong subject knowledge to join our successful English department, having achieved 86% GCSE grades 4 – 9 in 2017. We wish to appoint an exceptional individual who has the necessary skills and attributes to have a real impact upon English learning and teaching at Bohunt. Applications are invited from ITTs as well as more experienced colleagues.
Are you able to:
- Inspire and innovate?
- Nurture and develop (yourself as well as others)?
- Commit to, and raise further, high achievement and motivation?
- Optimise English learning for all?
We will offer:
- A supportive learning environment and team to work in.
- The opportunity to make a difference
- The chance to actively promote your career development
- Happy and enthusiastic students who want to learn.
- The benefit of being part of a multi-academy trust offering the support of experienced colleagues across our schools and greater opportunities for career progression
Bohunt School in Liphook was judged to be Outstanding in all areas in April 2013 and the school has received national coverage of a variety of innovative initiatives. Last summer’s GCSE results placed us in top 15% of non-selective schools nationally. The School is located in attractive, open country on the edge of Liphook (40 miles from London) with easy access to the A3 between Guildford and Portsmouth.
New Entrants to the profession will receive a bonus payment of £1500 on successful completion of their NQT year, payable at the end of their fourth term of employment.
For further details on how to apply please visit:
or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for applications: Ongoing - suitable candidates will be given reasonable notice and called for interview as and when applications are received