We wish to appoint a dedicated, outstanding and inspirational English Teacher to play a key role in the next phase of our development from a Good to Outstanding School.
Haggerston School was judged ‘good’ by OFSTED in October 2017. The OFSTED report noted: “Staff have high morale. They are proud to work at the school and feel that leaders support them in a variety of ways. These include providing training to meet their individual needs. Teachers new to the profession value the high-quality mentoring and support that they receive. They also appreciate the career opportunities provided by the school.”
We are looking for someone who:
- is passionate about English with the ability to inspire students
- can demonstrate excellent teaching and classroom management skills
- has the ability to build good relationships with all students and adults
- has a commitment to developing curriculum activities within the English Faculty
- can promote and maintain the highest standards in all aspects of the work in the school.
We can offer you:
- children and young people who are eager to learn and progress
- staff who are collegiate, committed to their own professional development and to improving outcomes for the students here
- an excellent physical environment recently refurbished and extended under BSF
- a school committed to your professional development
- work in a team where your skills, enthusiasm and hard work will be appreciated.
If you are passionate about providing young people with a safe, supportive environment in which to ensure their success, we want to hear from you.
Download an application pack from the school’s website or you can request one by contacting the HR Department via email: email@example.com
Application forms can also be returned to HR via email.
Application closing date: Noon, Tuesday 22nd May 2018.
Provisional Interview and Assessment date: Thursday 24th May 2018.
Haggerston School is committed to the safeguarding and welfare of young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. Our commitment is underpinned by robust processes and procedures that seek to minimise risk and continuously promote a culture of safeguarding amongst our workforce. All posts within the school are subject to an enhanced DBS check. We welcome applications from all sections of the community, regardless of gender, race, religion, disability, sexual orientation or age.