We are seeking to appoint an outstanding teacher of English, from April 2019, to join our highly committed and professional English Department, working at our Senior Boys’ School, and Sixth Form.
The successful candidate will be experienced at teaching English to pupils of all abilities across Key Stages 3 to 5. The post would suit an experienced practitioner who is committed to raising standards, delivering excellent lessons and enthusing pupils through their passion for the subject. This is a full-time post, but could be part-time, working at approximately 80% of timetable, for the right candidate.
To be successful in this role, you must be:-
- Suitably qualified with QTS in the appropriate age range and subject
- Able to plan and deliver high quality lessons across Key Stages 3 to 5
- Passionate in using your knowledge of current theory and practice in teaching and learning to provide highly effective curriculum delivery, in a stimulating and enjoyable way
- Ready to utilise the benefits of an independent curriculum that is innovative and flexible in terms of delivery and content
- An enthusiastic team player, willing to participate fully in the School’s extra-curricular programme and wider school life
- Engaged with the School's ethos, thinking creatively and reflectively within an open, honest and hardworking team.
Above all you must want the very best for our pupils and be prepared to put their needs first. You recognise the importance of educating the whole child within a broad curricular and co-curricular programme, and of achieving high standards. In return we offer a positive working environment, with supportive colleagues and regular opportunities for professional development and training.
To apply, please download an application form from our website. Please post completed forms to the following address:-
Claires Court Schools Ltd
1 College Avenue
Alternatively, completed forms may be emailed to email@example.com (no agencies, please).
Applications must be received by 12:00pm on Tuesday 16 October 2018. Please apply early as applications will be considered upon receipt; we reserve the right to interview/appoint prior to the closing date.
NB: CVs will not be accepted in place of an application form, but may be submitted as additional supporting documentation.