We are seeking a professional Teacher of English to cover the maternity leave of a permanent member of staff.
Mount St Joseph is a community of learners, believers and friends, where every child is known, valued and feels a sense of belonging.
We can offer you:
• A supportive, cohesive and very purposeful environment
• The opportunity to work with enthusiastic and hardworking pupils
• Excellent CPD in preparation for your next step
This is an exciting opportunity for an energetic and inspirational teacher, who will continue to build upon the many strengths and outstanding practice of the school and continue to drive the success of the school.
The successful candidate will:
- be passionate about enabling students to shine, achieve their potential and celebrate their talents whatever they may be.
- be ambitious for their students and their own professional development.
- be highly organised, energetic and have the personality and drive to inspire.
- be ready and enthusiastic to take on leadership and responsibility for curriculum development and new approaches to teaching and learning.
Our learners are friendly, enthusiastic; keen to learn and behave well. Our staff are dedicated to raising student achievement. Our parents and Governing body are united in their commitment to school improvement.
Mount St Joseph is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. Appointment is subject to a satisfactory enhanced disclosure from the Disclosure & Barring Service.
Further information is included in the applicant information pack which can be found on our website, www.msj.bolton.sch.uk.
To arrange a visit or for any further enquires please contact Miss K Pasquill - 01204 391800