Required for 24th February 2020
Teacher of English
Part Time (0.6FTE), Maternity Cover
Dronfield Henry Fanshawe School is a successful, oversubscribed school with 1862 students on roll including 345 in the Sixth Form. It is situated close to the centres of Sheffield and Chesterfield on the edge of the Peak District National Park. The Governors are seeking to appoint a well qualified, committed and enthusiastic English specialist, to join a dedicated and well-motivated team of teachers in this high achieving Faculty.
Applications are sought from candidates who:
• are excellent and innovative classroom practitioners
• demonstrate commitment to continuous improvement and the raising of achievement and progress of all students
• are excited about the potential of English to transform students’ learning experiences
• have the vision, imagination and commitment to add to the strengths of the Faculty, to meet the highest standards and be a role model for our students
• may be an NQT or an experienced colleague
• may have the ability to teach A Level English language and/or English literature
DHFS is a school that stands out. Our aim is for “Success with Care” and we achieve that as a result of our philosophy of “Commitment Not Compliance”. We are a learning community dedicated to providing an exceptional education for our students as a result of the exceptional skill and dedication of our staff. At DHFS “every person matters”. Our international work is highly valued and extends in a global dimension.
Application packs are available from Stephanie Dunne (email@example.com) at the above address or from the school website. Please apply with a covering letter directly to the school, for the attention of the Headteacher.