We are seeking to appoint a dynamic, enthusiastic and innovative English teacher to join our successful and ambitious team at Stockport School.
This role will provide the post holder with the opportunity to join a large, vibrant, well established and very successful English department and to gain excellent professional development as they progress in their career, including access to potential future leadership opportunities for an ambitious, skilled and hardworking individual. The post is a two term maternity cover contract in the first instance, although there is a possibility that this may be extended or made permanent.
We are seeking a well-qualified colleague who has:
- A dynamic, innovative and creative approach with excellent interpersonal skills
- The learner at the centre of their vision
- Excellent classroom practice
- Dedication to the value and importance of English as a subject, providing opportunity for all
- The ability to inspire, challenge, motivate and empower young people to achieve excellence
- An absolute commitment to achieving the very highest of standards
Applicants are required to be well-organised, inspirational teachers, who are passionate about their subject. You will be able to work independently and in liaison with other colleagues in order to create a high level of challenge for a range of learners in every lesson and support the on-going development of this high-achieving department.
To request an information pack, please visit our website www.stockportschool.net or contact the Headteacher's P.A., Mrs J. Richards, at email@example.com.
The successful applicant's appointment will be subject to satisfactory clearance by the Disclosure & Barring Service.