Teacher of English (Maternity Cover)
The governors seek to recruit a Teacher of English for this highly successful over subscribed 11-18 Catholic school, enriched by its Arts specialism. The school is very successful with an 'Outstanding' Sixth Form and ALPS '2' both for A level and GCSE.
The English department is highly successful academically and makes a strong contribution to the extra-curricular life of the school particularly through Debating and Public speaking.
- Dynamic and innovative with a love of English?
- Confident and keen to teach to A Level?
- Able to contribute to the school's rich programme of extra-curricular activities?
Then we would love to talk to you! We can offer you the chance to teach:
- highly motivated, responsive students
- in a smart and stimulating new build environment around the school
- with a fantastically supportive team of colleagues
- a strong supportive staff development ethos.
Applications from NQTs would be welcome.
Informal visits to the school prior to making an application are welcome.
English Martyrs' school provides a supportive environment and induction programme for all new staff and is committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people and has a strong track record of induction and training of NQTs in collaboration with our SCITT partners and Leicester University.
If you are interested in applying for this post, please complete the forms attached and return to email@example.com.
The closing date for completed applications is: Friday 22nd September at 9.00 a.m.