Are you an English Teacher looking for work life balance?
Are you available for a September 2019 start?
ABC Teachers are looking for a passionate English Teacher to work part-time in a highly ranked secondary school in Derby to start in September 2019. This school was rated 'Outstanding' in their last Ofsted inspection and is renowned for producing and taking on some of the best teachers in the industry, your skills will definitely be sharpened here. The Head Teacher has a passion in producing new leaders within the education world, helping enthusiastic and talented teachers become the next Heads of Departments, Assistant Heads, Deputy Heads, and even Head Teachers. The English department consists of 7 teachers currently who encourage pupils to work to their full potential and experience a sense of achievement.
Responsibilities for this English Teacher role would include;
• Teaching KS3, KS4 and KS5 English to exceptional classes of around 20 students per class
• Working as a team and share high level practises with colleagues to remain ahead of the game one of the leading departments within the school
• Brainstorming creative and innovative ways to improve the achievement in English
• Attending staff meetings and parent's evenings as required
• Writing progress reports
• Preparing A level students for university
• Contributing to the friendly, helpful and driven atmosphere within the school and department
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff to share this commitment. All staff will be required to attend a face to face interview and go through our clearance process which includes background checks such as prohibition from teaching.
Benefits of working with ABC Teachers:
• Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
• Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
• Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
• Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
• FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach and an online safeguarding training package worth £350.
• Access to roles that you will not see advertised elsewhere
• Work collaboratively with your dedicated education consultant who has an in-depth knowledge of the schools in the area
• Be affiliated with the biggest name in education, TES (Times Educational Supplement)
How to apply:
Apply today via this website, or for more information about this role and other opportunities across ABC Teachers, please contact Steph Birt on 01509 608 017 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We have similar positions to offer on a daily basis. Keep up to date with us on our Website, Twitter and Facebook pages for details of all our current jobs and upcoming registration days!
ABC Teachers are a REC Gold Standard Awarded Education Agency, part of TES. Candidates pay rates are competitive and in line with the AWR policy which means that after a qualifying period, supply teachers can be paid to the comparable scale offered by the school.
Telephone calls to and/or from ABC Teachers may be recorded for training, safeguarding and compliance purposes.