We are a friendly, caring and inclusive community:
Proud of our creativity
Passionate about learning
Keen to inspire
Valuing ourselves and each other
Determined to be the best that we can be
Teacher of English (Media is desirable)
Salary Grade: MPS/UPS (if post threshold)
Contract Type: Full-time, permanent
Closing Date: 3 May 2019
Interview Date: Interviews on application. Should a suitable candidate be identified before the closing date, the vacancy may be closed early.
Start: September 2019 (although for NQTs a summer start would be considered)
Applications are invited from motivated, creative and inspiring English teachers, who can deliver consistently good or outstanding lessons, enthusing and engaging students to achieve their full potential.
If you are passionate and enthusiastic about seeing students achieve, and enjoy developing their skills, we encourage you to apply.
The successful candidate will be:
• passionate about their subject; able to inspire and motivate students and staff.
• committed to ensuring all students reach their potential.
• capable of promoting partnerships and collaborative working.
• a role model for our students and staff.
• experienced in raising standards and expectations.
In return we will offer you:
• the satisfaction of being part of a dynamic and creative team.
• students who have a desire to achieve and respect the school’s expectations.
• programmes for supported induction and professional development.
• excellent care and support for all staff.
An application pack is available from the John Mason School website or from firstname.lastname@example.org. CVs alone are not acceptable.