We require an enthusiastic graduate qualified to teach English at KS3 and KS4, with the potential and ability to also teach at A level (Language and/or Literature).
If you believe you have the vision and commitment to work in an Academy which seeks to raise achievement, setting consistently high standards for yourself and for your students, please do contact us.
For further information and to apply, please visit www.kingsacademy.org.uk/recruitment/
Closing date: 9.00am on Friday, 9th December 2016.
THE KING’S ACADEMY, MIDDLESBROUGH (by North York Moors National Park, and commutable from York, Newcastle, Durham, Ripon, Richmond, Thirsk)
- Distinct Christian ethos, with highly diverse intake
- Strong track record of students’ achievement
- Excellent student behaviour throughout the Academy
- Focus on ‘character first’ education
- Large and expanding Sixth Form
- Unique inclusion policy: specialist provision for visual and hearing impairment
- Superb opportunities for CPD and rapid career progression
The King’s Academy takes its responsibility for safeguarding children very seriously and successful applications will be subject to an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS, along with standard pre-employment safeguarding checks.