Havelock Academy is now recruiting for ambitious, inspirational and open-minded teachers of English to join our dynamic academy. One role has lead responsibilities and one will work with Literacy Across the Curriculum.
As part of the David Ross Education Trust you will have the opportunity to develop your career in an aspirational setting. We are committed to developing a high calibre of teachers who are looking to be part of a challenging and rewarding environment. In this role you will have the opportunity to be on one of many career pathways; Subject Lead, Senior Leadership, Principal.
· You will be passionate for teaching with the ability to deliver lessons to a high standard
· Have a creative approach to ensure an inclusive learning experience
· Able to demonstrate a commitment to education and the development of our students
· Ability to create a dynamic and inspiring learning environment
What we are looking for
· QTS or equivalent
· Strong subject knowledge
· Ability to teach English curriculum in KS3 and KS4 and potentially A level
· Strong organisational and communication skills
· An individual who is aligned to our values and shares our vision to provide every student with a world-class education
· Salary MPS
· Excellent pension
· Access to development pathways to enhance your career including Masters in Expert Teaching
· Being part of an aspirational Trust who want to shape the future of education
To apply for the position, please visit our website to complete our application form and attach your CV and covering letter.
Havelock Academy is committed to equality, safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check is required for all successful applicants.