We are seeking to appoint a highly motivated and forward thinking colleague to join our English Department. You would be part of a highly successful team, led by an experienced and visionary Director of Learning.
(NQTs will be considered)
If you are able to:-
- Inspire, motivate and develop our students.
- Sustain our school focus upon raising the achievement of every student in our care.
- Exude a passion for English and its application to student learning and the wider world of work
- Be willing to share and develop good practice, not only in the English faculty but across all areas of our school.
- An outstanding classroom practitioner, with a proven track of achieving high standards of student achievement.
- Able to develop high quality and well-resourced programmes for the delivery of the subject across all Key Stages.
- Capable of working collaboratively to develop effective, creative and innovative teaching and learning strategies across teams of teachers.
- Able to work in partnership to support improving standards in English.
- Committed to the pursuit of excellence.
Then we can offer you:
- The opportunity to work in our forward thinking school with a clear ambition to be outstanding in all areas
- A faculty staffed by high quality, supportive and dedicated staff.
- The chance to make a real difference and the support to make your innovations a reality.
The chance to be part of a department whose results consistently exceed national averages.
All appointments are subject to an enhanced DBS clearance and satisfactory references as part of our Safer Recruitment Policy. All staff to uphold the core values and Catholic ethos of the School. Further details and an application packs are available from Mrs Jan Hayes at the school at email@example.com application forms can also be obtained from the school website at www.thomasbecket.org.uk and the CES website at www.catholiceducation.org.uk.employment documents.
Closing date: Friday 23rd June 2017
Anticipated Interview date: Week commencing 26th June 2017
Thomas Becket Catholic School is a successful, comprehensive 11-18 secondary school in Northampton. We are committed to continuous improvement and driving up standards of attainment and we are ambitious for our students and our staff. We offer excellent Sixth Form provision with an OFSTED rating of ‘Good’ in March 2015.
The home of Crystal Palace Foundation Football Academy
Thomas Becket Catholic School
Telephone 01604 493211
Fax 01604 497300
St Thomas of Canterbury Catholic Academies Trust is a charitable company limited by guarantee registered in England & Wales under company registration number 09980467 at registered address c/o NORES, 33 Westbourne Road, Luton, United Kingdom, LU4 8JD. Thomas Becket Catholic School is a business name of St Thomas of Canterbury Catholic Academies Trust