Teacher of English
Full Time or Part Time
MPS/UPS - substantial TLR available
Brooke Weston is an Outstanding and oversubscribed Academy in Northamptonshire. We offer an exceptional working and learning environment, where students are placed at the heart of the learning experience. As a National Teaching School, Brooke Weston offers excellent professional development and promotional prospects and opportunities to work with like-minded people from across our alliance of schools.
We are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic, inspirational and motivated teacher of English with a passion for their subject and the ability to enthuse and engage students. This is an exciting opportunity for a committed and motivated professional and would be suitable for an experienced teacher who wants to work in a leading Academy focussed on ensuring that all students achieve or exceed their potential. A substantial TLR would be available for the right person who can help to deliver significant impact.
As a member of staff at Brooke Weston, we can offer you the following:
• Enhanced salaries and rapid promotional prospects
• Opportunities for continued professional studies
• The support of a cohesive and committed team of teachers who work collaboratively to maintain high standards and expectations
• Guaranteed PPA equivalent to one day per week
• Breakfast and lunch provided for all staff
• Onsite professional gym at a discounted rate
As a member of staff at Brooke Weston, you will:
• Be a consistently Good or Outstanding teacher
• Be passionate about English
• Be eager to inspire and motivate students to exceed expectations
For further information and to apply please contact Mike Sherwin on the details below details. Applications may be submitted in writing addressed to the Principal or electronically to firstname.lastname@example.org
T: 0116 253 2389 / 07525 889925
Closing date: Noon Monday 3 July 2017
Interviews will take place week commencing: 3 July 2017
The Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All posts working with children and young people will be subject to an enhanced disclosures barring service check.