EXCITING OPPORTUNITY AT A RAPIDLY IMPROVING SCHOOL
Are you an inspirational English teacher looking for a career at a rapidly improving secondary school in the beautiful Nottinghamshire riverside town of Newark? Come and meet our friendly staff and happy students and see why Magnus is so special.
We are a rapidly improving school and are seeking to appoint an outstanding teacher of English who is ambitious, dynamic and dedicated to ensuring the continuing improvement of outcomes for students. The post offers an exciting opportunity for a well-qualified and ambitious teacher to join a strong team of specialist staff who are highly committed to improving standards.
The right candidate will be totally aligned to our values of determination, integrity, ambition, humility and compassion and completely committed to our vision: Through world class learning we develop people of good character who achieve excellence and make a positive contribution to their communities.
Why work for Magnus Church of England Academy?
· Rapidly improving school on a journey to become outstanding
· Highly visible and supportive SLT
· Excellent NQT training programme
· Leadership bursaries available
· Investment in leadership and career development
· Meaningful and exciting CPD that supports and develops all teaching staff
· No grading of lesson observations, a belief that everyone is always learning
· Bespoke coaching and development opportunities readily available
· Rigorous and easy-to-use behaviour system
· Well behaved students who are polite, respectful and look smart
Our ideal candidate will:
· be aligned to our vision and values
· have a commitment to academic excellence and passion for helping all succeed
· be an excellent practitioner with an unwavering commitment to the highest standards for teaching and learning
· have ambition for further career progression and a commitment to continued professional development.
Application packs can be downloaded from this page or requested from:
T: 01636 680066
Deadline: Monday 30th April - 9am
Interview: To be confirmed
Magnus Church of England Academy is an academy within the Diocese of Southwell and Nottingham Multi Academy Trust and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. The successful applicant will be subject to appropriate child protection screening including checks with previous employers and undertake an enhanced DBS.