Scott Medical and Healthcare College in Plymouth, are looking for a well qualified, energetic and enthusiastic colleague with the subject knowledge, skills and potential to be an outstanding teacher of English Language and Literature. You will join our highly skilled and successful English department who are committed to excellence. Our students enjoy and value English and have shown their passion for the subject as well as excellent interim results.
- Working within the small English Department, contributing in full to raising student achievement and the continued development of the department.
- Teaching English across the ability range 13 to 19 at GCSE
- Contribute to enrichment and intervention support activities within English
We can offer you
- A new purpose built specialist school (new building opening summer 2018)
- A new professional, hardworking and supportive team of staff
- Enthusiastic community of KS4 and KS5 students who are focused on their learning in order to become healthcare workers of the future
- An outstanding continuing professional development programme
- Package of staff benefits
Applications from NQTs and experienced staff will be equally valued.
Scott College is part of the Inspiring Schools Partnership. Inspiring Schools Partnership is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
All members of staff must undertake the required employment checks which include the uptake of references both professional and personal and an enhanced (DBS)disclosure.
For an application form and further details please visit our website www.scottcollege.co.uk
To find out more about Scott College visit www.scottcollege.co.uk
Closing date for applications: 12.00 26th February 2018
Completed applications should be sent to email@example.com