We are looking to appoint an enthusiastic teacher to join an outstanding hardworking and forward thinking curriculum area which delivers at Key Stages 3, 4 and Post 16. The department is extremely well resourced with Interactive Whiteboards in all classrooms and a dedicated ICT suite for 32 students. Our most recent Ofsted report described us as a “good college” where “Students are effectively challenged and engaged in developing their knowledge, skills and understanding.”
This post is suitable for new entrants to the profession as well as experienced teachers and offers an excellent opportunity in our well-subscribed College. Our NQT programme is highly regarded.
The successful candidate will be:
- A dynamic and energetic practitioner with high expectations.
- Passionate about their subject; able to inspire and motivate students.
- Committed to ensuring ‘no child is left behind’.
- A well-resourced, forward thinking and supportive English team.
- Excellent care and support for all staff.
- Comprehensive induction and on-going opportunities for Professional Development.
The successful candidate will have to meet the requirements of our Personnel Recruitment specification and be subject to an enhanced DBS check. A prohibition from teaching check will also be completed for all applicants. Minsthorpe Community College is committed to equality of opportunity and upholding the principles of the Equality Act 2010. We positively welcome applications from all sections of the community. Only applications submitted with a completed Minsthorpe Academy Trust Application Form will be considered.
Full-time permanent employees are provided with free access to our state of the art on-site Sports & Fitness Centre.
Further particulars for this post can be obtained by visiting our Web Site at www.minsthorpe.cc
Closing date: 9.00am – Friday 23rd March 2018