Required from August 2017
The Principal and Governors of this highly successful, oversubscribed 11-16 college are seeking to appoint an outstanding professional to develop the excellent provision that is already in place in our department. The successful applicant will have vision, enthusiasm and drive combined with the ability to work with a team of committed professionals and to contribute to the College at a strategic level.
We offer the opportunity to work:
· in a popular and community focused college with excellent professional development opportunities and a commitment to learning;
· with positive students who enjoy learning and having a voice in school;
· in a well-resourced environment which we are seeking to develop further
· with supportive parents and governors and a very well established network of international partners.
You will have:
· a commitment to the teaching of English;
· outstanding teaching skills and an understanding of how children learn;
· exceptional organisational and interpersonal skills;
· a belief that every child can succeed and the determination to help each child fulfil their potential;
· the ability, imagination and drive to enrich English across the college to ensure high quality provision and participation.
Further details and application requirements can be downloaded from our website www.uppinghamcollege.org.uk or for any further questions please contact Mrs Bhandna Bagga at email@example.com . Closing Date: Friday 23rd June 2017, 12 noon.
The College is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and all posts are subject to DBS checks.