Buile Hill Visual Arts College is an 11 – 16, co-educational, fully comprehensive community school, serving the inner city community of Salford. The schools headline figures continue to improve with attainment in English and math’s increasing for the last three years. Further improvements are expected this year.
We are looking to appoint a dynamic and highly motivated Teacher of English.
We are looking for:
An enthusiastic, dynamic and inspirational teacher. You will be a strong teacher with a distinct sense of purpose who can communicate a love of the subject.
• An excellent teacher who is ambitious and wants to further their career.
• An inclusive individual, with high expectations of their students, who is committed to maximising rates of progress and has innovative curriculum ideas to support all pupils
• Someone with a sense of humour, who understands the importance of developing a positive culture in our organisation and is totally committed to the concept of distributed leadership
We will guarantee:
• You will be supported but challenged.
• Provided with the very best CPD on offer from the abundance of talented staff working within the school as well as external experts seconded to work with us to maintain objectivity in school.
• A stimulating and friendly working environment where every member of staff is valued and makes a significant contribution to the Buile Hill Family.
• Working with honest, aspirational students, who are full of character and have a lot of potential.
• Support from creative and innovative colleagues that will ensure your professional practice continues to develop in-line with national standards.
If you feel you share our values, have the vision and drive for excellence and want to be part of an enthusiastic, dedicated and well-resourced team, committed to ensuring that students fulfil their potential, then we would like to hear from you.
Visits to the school are encouraged and warmly welcomed.
Completed application forms should be returned to:
Mrs. J. Derbyshire
Buile Hill Visual Arts College
Eccles Old Road
Salford M6 8RD
at the following email address firstname.lastname@example.org
The closing date for all applications is 8.00am Friday 13th December 2019.
The interviews will take place on Thursday 19th December 2019.
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Appointment to this post is subject to 2 satisfactory references, Disclosure & Barring Service (DBS) check, medical clearance, evidence of essential qualifications and proof of right to work in the UK.