We are seeking to appoint a talented, inspirational teacher to join a thriving department. The ideal candidate:
- Will raise achievement and deliver excellent academic outcomes
- Can model excellence in the classroom
- Has the initiative, energy and enthusiasm
- Genuinely likes working with children and young people
- Is driven by moral purpose to serve the community of Morecambe
- Is potentially an NQT, or a more experienced teacher looking for a new challenge. For NQTS, we will consider a July starting date with appropriate remuneration.
This post will give the successful candidate a real challenge. In a well resourced faculty, you will have the opportunity to teach KS4 and KS5 in your area of specialism.
All posts are focused on delivering strong progress for all students and groups of students and realising the highest rigour and standards in pedagogy, learning, behaviour, aspiration, enjoyment, progress and attainment.
This is a unique opportunity to take part in our school improvement journey and influence the future of our students and make an impact on the community we serve.
We will also offer you:
- Excellent CPD opportunities
- A generous recruitment and retention package
- Opportunities for accelerated pay progression and career development for outstanding candidates
Applications should be sent to Catherine Marney, PA to the Principal.
You are warmly invited to visit the school, or book a telephone call to discuss the role in more detail.
Telephone 01524 410207