Due to further expansion across the Trust and an increase in student numbers, South Lincolnshire Academies Trust are seeking to appoint inspirational, highly motivated and enthusiastic English teachers at Bourne Academy and Spalding Academy. Successful candidates will teach across the age range, including examination groups.
Both of the Trust schools are within an easy commute of Stamford and Peterborough.
This is an exciting opportunity for NQTs or experienced teachers to join a thriving and highly successful Trust (all our NQTs are well supported by an excellent induction programme).
Successful candidates will have:
- Qualified teacher status;
- The ability to teach English up to GCSE;
- The opportunity to teach English at A-Level;
- The ability to motivate students and achieve excellent results;
- Excellent organisational and ICT skills;
- The capacity to work collaboratively as part of a team;
- A passion for their subject and the ability to share this with young people.
The English departments in both Trust schools are well resourced and have a track record of high levels of academic achievement and engagement in innovative teaching and learning practice.
The Trust offers exceptionally pleasant working environments. Both Bourne and Spalding sites are a calm and safe place, where staff and students work hard, achieve a great deal and enjoy excellent working relationships.
The Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all its staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All post holders are subject to a satisfactory disclosure prior to taking up an offer of employment.
Closing date for applications is 9am Tuesday 28th January 2020. Interviews will follow shortly thereafter.