Ash Manor School is a successful 11–16 mixed comprehensive judged as ‘Good’ by Ofsted in its most recent inspection and is now firmly on a journey to becoming outstanding.
We are keen to appoint an inspiring and motivated English Teacher who is passionate about their subject and dedicated to ensuring all students receive the best experience of English.
Our recent Ofsted report show what a great time it is to join this well resourced and thriving department.
- “Pupils’ learning in English has been transformed this year with a new, ambitious and experienced subject leader”
- “In all years, pupils are making good progress, writing at length, taking care over the presentation of their work and improving their spelling and grammar.”
We are looking for a highly motivated individual who:
- Believes in young people.
- Is dynamic, innovative and inspirational in the classroom.
- Is passionate about the important of English and literacy.
- Ensures all students succeed and are able to achieve their maximum potential.
- Is excited by the opportunity to teach across the full age and ability range.
- Is committed to raising standards of attainment and developing the success of the faculty.
- Enjoys working as part of a positive and thriving team.
- Sets high expectations of themselves and their students.
In return we will offer you:
- A professional, hardworking and supportive team of staff with the capability and desire to raise student achievement even further.
- Enthusiastic students who are willing to learn and are proud of their learning environment.
- Opportunities for further professional development.
- Child Care Voucher Scheme.
- Extra-curricular sporting facilities for staff.
- A caring and supportive working environment within a vibrant school community.
For further information and to apply please visit our website www.ashmanorschool.com/vacancies Please download an application form and once completed send to email@example.com
Closing date: Monday 26 March 2018.
Interview date: Wednesday 28 March 2018.
This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check is required for this role.