TEACHER OF ENGLISH Full Time - Maternity Cover
Pay: Main or Upper Pay Scale
Required from: 25 February 2019
Experienced teachers and NQTs welcome
If you are excited by the prospect of teaching in a school that has
- Highly motivated students who take their learning seriously and treat each other, staff and visitors with respect and courtesy
- An excellent record of achievement and value added progress
- Enthusiastic and supportive staff committed to providing enriching learning experiences
- An innovative and personalised professional development programme for all career stages
- An excellent working environment that prioritises the wellbeing of its staff and students
The opportunity to be part of a successful and growing multi academy trust then come to teach at Nonsuch
Application forms and further details of how to apply can be found at
Nonsuch High School for Girls
Ewell Road, Cheam, Surrey, SM3 8AB
T: 020 8394 3400 ex. 221
Closing date: Wednesday 21 November 2018 @ 9am Interviews: Tuesday 27 November 2018
We reserve the right to close early should the right candidate be found.
Due to the volume of applications we receive, we apologise for being unable to contact candidates who have not been shortlisted.
In line with our recruitment policy and for the protection of our students, the successful candidate will be subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure. This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
We welcome applications from all suitably qualified people and aim to employ a culturally diverse workforce which reflects the nature of our school community.