Teacher of English
Permanent | Full Time
St Paul’s Way Trust is an outstanding ‘Through School’ with a track record of innovation. Drawing extensively on academic research the school provides a unique curriculum experience centred on our six ‘Graduate’ strands.
We are seeking to appoint an outstanding and creative Teacher of English. The post would be suitable for both an NQT and a more experienced teacher who would like to develop their skills and expertise in a well-resourced English Faculty. A particular interest in teaching KS5 English Literature is desirable.
This is an excellent career opportunity for a colleague who is passionate about the entitlement of young people to a rich and varied English curriculum. You will be joining an incredibly hard-working and efficient team, including two Lead Practitioners, a KS5 specialist, and will work under dynamic and supportive management. The English faculty is also a high performing team; last year, the faculty celebrated 100% A*-C at A level, 80% Grade 4+ for GCSE Literature, and 79% Grade 4+ at GCSE Language. The team is committed to build on this success, to continue to raise attainment and enhance provision.
We are looking for an individual who:
• Has a calm, professional and approachable manner to support the raising of attainment of all students they teach
• Will collaborate to an inspiring, innovative and caring team
• Is proactive and has exceptional classroom skills
We will offer:
• Enthusiastic, courteous and considerate students who behave well and have good attitudes to learning
• An exceptional, well-resourced learning environment
• A supportive and friendly team of staff
To arrange a visit to the school:
Please contact Lucy Marsh on 020 7987 1883 ext 132 or email email@example.com
To apply please follow the link
Application closing date:
Monday 20th May 2019
Thursday 23rd May 2019
St Paul’s Way Trust School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.