We are seeking to appoint a dedicated and motivated teacher of English who has the ability to enthuse our students and support the department to achieve even greater success.
The successful candidate will need to match our ethos the six Ps which are polite, positive, prompt, prepared, productive and proud. In addition to this outlook, we are looking for a dynamic, flexible and inspirational teacher and leader who is uncompromising in the pursuit of improving standards.
The successful candidate will:
- have a natural passion and enthusiasm for English with an ability to raise attainment in English Department
- be or have the potential to be an outstanding practitioner
- be creative and dynamic in the classroom at all key stages
- have the skills to form excellent working relationships with students, staff, parents/carers and governors
- understand data and how it can be used to inform planning and intervention by tracking progress.
Theale Green School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of our students and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is subject to satisfactory references, medical clearance and enhanced checks carried out by the Disclosure and Barring Service.