“Strong and effective leadership” Ofsted Feb 2017
“The results in our superb 6th Form in 2017, topped the charts within the area, for student progress” Simon Liley, Headteacher - March 2018
We are looking for:
- An ambitious teacher who is committed to securing high standards of learning and teaching across the three key stages.
- Someone who has outstanding interpersonal skills.
- A teacher who is confident with planning, assessment, intervention and data tracking to work within the department’s performance goals.
- Someone to join a lively, supportive team who collaborate to deliver English lessons that are memorable.
- A teacher who is committed to improving student attainment, and giving our students the best possible learning experience.
- Someone who is enthusiastic, proactive and resourceful.
You will be joining an English department that is a very well organised and has a well-resourced team. The Angmering School also has a comprehensive CPD programme which recognises the needs of all teachers and looks to develop them for future promotion.
Please see our website for an application form and further details.
Closing date: 21st May 2018 at noon
Interview date: Week commencing 21st May 2018
The Angmering School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The post is subject to a Disclosure & Barring Service. Only completion of all appropriate forms will be considered for short listing. In light of potentially high volume of applicants, you will only be contacted if successfully invited to interview.
The Angmering School,
Tel. 01903 772351 Fax 01903 850752