THE ANGMERING SCHOOL
Tel. 01903 772351 Fax 01903 850752
The Angmering School is a popular 11-18 semi-rural Comprehensive School set between the South Downs and the South Coast. We have approximately 1500 students of which 260 are in sixth form. We are effective in delivering outcomes that provide well for all students’ needs. Students are well prepared for the next stage of their education, training or employment.
We are looking for:
- An ambitious teacher who is committed to securing high standards of learning and teaching across the three key stages.
- Someone who has outstanding interpersonal skills.
- A teacher who is confident with planning, assessment, intervention and data tracking to work within the department’s performance goals.
- Someone to join a lively, supportive team who collaborate to deliver English lessons that are memorable.
- A teacher who is committed to improving student attainment, and giving our students the best possible learning experience.
- Someone who is enthusiastic, proactive and resourceful.
You will be joining:
- A very well-resourced and organised team.
- A school that has a special support centre for students with physical and sensory disabilities.
- A school which has a comprehensive CPD programme which recognises the needs of all teachers and looks to develop them for future promotion.
Closing date: Friday 29 September 2017.
Interview date: Week commencing 2 October 2017.
Please see our website for an application form and further details.
The Angmering School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. . The post is subject to a Criminal Records Check. Only completion of all appropriate forms will be considered for short listing. In light of potentially high volume of applicants, you will only be contacted if successfully invited to interview.