ACS (International) Singapore is part of the prestigious ACS family of schools whose proud legacy reaches back to 1886. Opening our doors in 2005, ACS (International) serves both local and international students, with a diverse mix of 30 nationalities. Our students are preparing for IGCSE and IB Diploma qualifications.
ACS (International) is looking for an exceptional person, a qualified teacher who has a passion for teaching and is able to motivate students to achieve their full potential. We believe that collaboration and enjoyment is paramount to teaching and learning. Therefore, we are looking to appoint an individual who is a team player, enthusiastic and creative.
We are looking for someone who (starting from 23 July 2018):
- is a qualified teacher;
- has experience in teaching to senior levels (preferably with IBDP experience);
- is passionate about teaching and helping students reach their full potential;
- can work well in a team while contributing ideas and sharing course materials;
- has the ability to inspire young people from all backgrounds;
- can prioritise responsibilities in a fast-paced work environment;
- has a good sense of humour;
- respects that the school is founded on and adheres to Christian (Methodist) values;
- a professionally stimulating environment, working alongside motivated colleagues from around the world;
- continuing professional development;
- competitive salary;
- International remuneration package to expatriate staff;
Applications to email@example.com must be accompanied by a covering letter, a C.V. (including SKYPE address), a completed application form and names (including telephone numbers and email addresses) of two referees.
Full details including an application form are available on our school website: www.acsinternational.com.sg
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted by email for further details by 20 April 2018 and to schedule an interview.