The Headmistress is seeking to appoint an enthusiastic and motivated Head of Food Studio who will lead and set up the new Food Studio, to include a range of high quality academic, co-curricular and revenue generating cookery courses and to launch and raise the profile of this new cookery school.
Sarum Hall is an independent preparatory school for girls aged 3 to 11 years situated in Hampstead, dedicated to security, happiness and success. We are a happy, thriving and successful school with a positive, caring and imaginative learning environment that gives our girls the very best start in life.
Sarum Hall can offer:
- brand new purpose-built classroom
- superb resources in award-winning facilities
- a traditional yet innovative academic curriculum, with an emphasis on pupils developing natural talents and enquiring minds
- girls who are eager to learn, confident and enthusiastic
- staff fully committed to making a difference
- dedicated leadership time with CPD opportunities
- fantastic location with great transport links and parking opportunities
- freshly cooked lunches daily
The successful candidate should:
- hold a Food & Nutrition qualification;
- hold a Food Hygiene qualification;
- have experience of food preparation and cookery teaching;
- be an enthusiastic and consistently strong practitioner with a sound knowledge and understanding of primary education;
- be an effective communicator with parents and colleagues both in and out of school;
- be highly motivated and able to motivate others.
To submit your application today, please click on the apply button below.
Closing date for applications: Monday 11th December
Sarum Hall is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Applicants will be required to undergo child protection screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS).