This is an exciting time for Ormskirk School as we enter into a sponsor arrangement with Endeavour Learning Trust, a partnership which is already providing a wide range of opportunities for both our staff and students and is rapidly transforming our school.
We are looking to recruit a talented, driven and inspirational teacher of Food & Nutrition, who will contribute towards making the Technology Department and Creatives Faculty central to the learning of young people at Ormskirk School.
This post presents an exciting opportunity to join an ever-improving department within a newly created faculty, committed to engaging our students in all aspects of its’ provision.
Do you then;
• Have you a passion for Food & Nutrition and a desire to help young people make progress?
• Have you high aspirations for yourself which will help you to inspire and motivate our students to believe they can be what they want to be, helping them to increase their self-esteem?
• Can you engage students with a positive approach to learning, empowering them to take on challenges and activities?
If this post is of interest to you, please don’t hesitate to get in touch and find out more about the exciting developments taking place in our school please visit www.ormskirk.lancs.sch.uk
Please apply on line via TES
Closing date: Friday 21st May at 9am
Proposed Interview date: Week Commencing 24th May 2021
Ormskirk School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The school will take all necessary steps to check the suitability of prospective employees, an enhanced DBS will be sought and background checks will be made. Ormskirk School is an equal opportunities employer.
- Mainstream school with state - academy funding
- Secondary with sixth form
- Students of mixed gender, age 11 - 18 years