Garth Hill College are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic, dedicated and committed classroom practitioner to the post of Teacher of Food Technology with effect from September 2020. We would consider applications from those looking for a part time position. This is a great opportunity for a newly qualified or experienced teacher.
We offer a positive, friendly and supportive atmosphere, a strong team ethos, a strong staff association, modern facilities and the very best programme of professional development together with opportunities for career development.
- Four period day with 75 minute lessons
- First class professional food and catering facilities
- Dedicated Food Technician to support classes and teachers
- Highly effective behaviour and inclusion system with ‘send out’ and support
- Centralised detentions to reduce teacher workload
- Superb CPD including from our outstanding ‘Teaching and Learning Team’
- OFSTED ‘good’ (May 2019)
- Friendly and supportive working environment
- Free use of on-site gym with rowing machines, cross-trainer, spin bikes and free weights
Garth Hill College is a happy and vibrant place of learning. We are proud to be a genuinely comprehensive school and offer a wide and diverse range of excellent opportunities, inside and outside the classroom, that we believe enable our young people to develop exceptionally well both academically and personally.
Should you have any queries please contact Mrs J Drury at the College on email@example.com or 01344 421122.
Only applications submitted on the official application form will be considered.
Closing date: 12 noon, Tuesday 31 March 2020.
Garth Hill College is committed to safeguarding children. Successful applicants will be required to undertake a full disclosure by the Disclosure and Barring Service.