Burnham Grammar School
Teacher of Food Technology
Part-time, Temporary 0.3 FTE
MPS/UPS + London fringe
Required for September 2019
We are offering you:
• Enthusiastic, motivated and intelligent students
• An outstanding culture & ethos where students & staff enjoy & achieve
• A socially and culturally diverse school community
• Dedicated Food Technology room with projector and whiteboard
• A well-resourced Design Technology & Art department
• An enthusiastic, supportive and friendly department
• Gold IIP Award & IIP Champion reflects personalised and nationally recognised CPD
We want from you:
• A dedication to be an outstanding classroom practitioner
• Commitment to developing the highest standards of Learning and Teaching
• A passion for your subject
• A team player who is consistently able to deliver high quality lessons to KS3 & KS5 students
• A desire to run an extra-curricular club
• The ability to engage and inspire our students
• An enthusiastic and energetic manner
Closing date for applications: 10 am on Monday 20 May 2019
Please download an application form from our website or telephone the school for more information: 01628 604812. Applications should be sent to Mrs A Pankhania by email or post. Please note we do not accept CVs.
Post to: Burnham Grammar School,
Hogfair Lane, Burnham, Bucks. SL1 7HG
Just west of London, near Windsor & Maidenhead & convenient to the M40, M4 & M25.
Burnham station (mainline Paddington & Crossrail) is a short walk from the school.
Headteacher: Dr A Gillespie
We encourage applications from the right candidates regardless of age, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, belief or race
Burnham Grammar School as part of the Beeches Learning Development Trust is committed to safeguarding & promoting the welfare of its students & staff & expects all staff & volunteers to share this commitment. Successful candidates will be required to undertake an enhanced Disclosure & Barring Service (DBS) check.