We require an enthusiastic graduate who is qualified to teach Food Technology at Key Stages 3, 4 and 5. The ability to teach other Design and Technology subjects, and also of teaching to A level, are desirable but not essential. This post, which is initially a full-time maternity cover, would suit an experienced or recently/newly qualified classroom teacher. There is potential for the post holder subsequently to be appointed to a permanent post, which may be either full-time or part-time.
For an application pack and further information, or to arrange an informal visit, please go to: https://www.thekingsacademy.org.uk/recruitment/ or alternatively call Recruitment on 01642 577 577, or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: 9am Monday, 21 January 2019
Interview date: Week commencing Monday 21 January 2019
THE KING’S ACADEMY, MIDDLESBROUGH (by North York Moors National Park, and also commutable from York, Newcastle, Durham, Ripon, Richmond, Thirsk)
- Distinct Christian ethos, with highly diverse intake
- Strong track record of students’ achievement at all stages
- Excellent student behaviour throughout the Academy
- Focus on ‘character first’ education
- Large and expanding Sixth Form
- Unique inclusion policy: specialist provision (c.10% of entry) for visual and hearing impairment and higher learning needs
- Superb opportunities for CPD and rapid career progression
Enhanced pre-employment safeguarding checks apply.