We require an enthusiastic graduate who is qualified to teach Food Technology at Key Stages 3, 4 and 5. The ability to teach other Design and Technology subjects, and also of teaching to A level, is desirable but not essential.
This post would suit an experienced or recently/newly qualified classroom teacher.
For an application pack and further information, please visit: http://www.kingsacademy.org.uk/recruitment alternatively, call Recruitment on 01642 577 577 or email email@example.com
Closing date: 9am on Monday, 26 June 2017
Interview date: Thursday, 29 June 2017
THE KING’S ACADEMY, MIDDLESBROUGH (by North York Moors National Park, and also commutable from York, Newcastle, Durham, Ripon, Richmond, Thirsk)
- Distinct Christian ethos, with highly diverse intake
- Strong track record of students’ achievement at all stages
- Excellent student behaviour throughout the Academy
- Focus on ‘character first’ education
- Large and expanding Sixth Form
- Unique inclusion policy: specialist provision (c.10% of entry) for visual and hearing impairment and higher learning needs
- Superb opportunities for CPD and rapid career progression
Enhanced pre-employment safeguarding checks apply.