One of the highest achieving schools in Nottinghamshire requires an innovative, dynamic and forward thinking teacher for the following post for September 2018
The Governors of this highly regarded and very successful Catholic school are seeking to recruit an outstanding teacher who will:
- be passionate about teaching Food/Textiles
- be or have the potential to be an outstanding teacher
- have the ability to engage and inspire pupils
- have the opportunity to teach Food/Textiles to A Level / L3 Diploma Level
- want to make a difference to the lives of our young people
There is a high quality CPD programme available for the appointed candidate.
If you’re the right person to join our dedicated and hard working Technology department then please contact Lesley Buet at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit our website to download details www.allsaints.notts.sch.uk .
If you would like to visit the school prior to application please telephone or email to arrange a mutually convenient date and time. The post is suitable for an NQT or experienced teacher.
Closing date for applications: 9am Friday 20 April 2018
The MAT of the Academy is the employer and operates safer recruitment procedures
All Saints’ Catholic Voluntary Academy, Broomhill Lane, Mansfield, Nottinghamshire, NG19 6BW
Telephone 01623 474700